By visiting the website and/or placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
NI Corporation is committed to ensuring the security of the data collected and to taking appropriate precautions to protect your data from loss, fraud or unwanted use.
2. Security: All transactions on the www.ni-corporation.com website are carried out on a server secured by 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent data from being intercepted when data is transferred between your computer and the server. The yellow padlock at the bottom of your browser on the transaction pages confirms that the page and the data being sent are secure.
NI Corporation declares that every effort has been made to comply with the highest internet security standards in order to avoid data being intercepted by unauthorized third parties during the order process.
3. Accuracy of information: NI Corporation makes every effort to ensure the complete accuracy of the information provided on the site. However, it is possible that errors, typos, inaccuracies, omissions and other types of errors may occur. Product images presented on the site may differ from actual products due in part to differences in the way colors appear on computer screens. Product images are presented for illustrative purposes only. NI Corporation cannot be held responsible for information on the website that is inaccurate or incomplete.
NI Corporation cannot guarantee that the products and services presented on the website will be available at the time of ordering or following an order. NI Corporation may cancel any order whatsoever or limit the quantity of products and services sold or available for sale.
4. Prices listed on the website: In order to view product prices on the website, users must have an account with NI Corporation. Once an account has been created online, NI Corporation reserves the right to approve any request for a new account. This approval may take some time. As a courtesy, we list prices on this website in several currencies. Due to constant exchange rate fluctuations, prices shown in currencies other than the Canadian dollar are for information purposes only. Please note that you will be invoiced in Canadian dollars. If you reside outside Canada, a conversion to your local currency will be made automatically by the institution that issued your credit card. Québec residents must add GST and QST, while residents of the rest of Canada must add GST to the prices advertised on the website. Residents outside Canada do not have to add taxes to the prices listed on the website. Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice.
5. Payment: By placing an order, you agree to pay the full price of the order (product price, shipping charges and applicable taxes) as indicated on the site at the time of ordering. You also agree to honor your agreement with the financial institution that issued your credit card.
6. Delivery: Shipping charges shall be fully borne by the purchaser and are calculated based on the entire order. Shipping charges may be adjusted after the order has been placed but will be subject to the customer’s approval. Shipping charges will be added to the order total and the customer will be notified by email or phone prior to final billing to the cardholder’s credit card. Delivery is through Canada Post and must be made to a physical mailing address. PO boxes are not accepted. If customs duties are applicable to deliveries outside Canada, these will be fully paid by the purchaser. Subject to product availability, an order will be prepared for delivery within 5 business days. NI Corporation cannot be held liable for delivery delays related to the shipping supplier (Canada Post).
7. Warranty and refund: If you are not 100% satisfied with the products delivered, we will refund the purchase price of the product if the request is made within 10 days of the delivery date of the product. However, this guarantee does not cover theft, fire, accidental damage or misuse. The purchaser remains responsible for shipping charges. Shipping charges for the return of products to NI Corporation must be paid by the purchaser.
8. Limited liability: In all cases, NI Corporation’s maximum liability following the acquisition and use of products and services is limited to the reimbursement of the purchase price.
9. Intellectual property and authorized use of the site: The www.ni-corporation.com website is made available for personal and lawful use only. All content on the www.ni-corporation.com website (text, logos, buttons, images, photos, icons, videos, audio files, software and applications) is the exclusive property of NI Corporation and its suppliers or other entities that have granted NI Corporation a right of use. The content is protected by Canadian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the written consent of NI Corporation.
10. External sites: In order to provide complete information, the website may include links to other websites. As these sites are independent of NI Corporation, we are not responsible for the sites, their activities or their policies. If you use other sites and do business with their owners, you do so at your own risk. NI Corporation cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused by the use of external sites.
11. Modification of these policies: NI Corporation may, at its sole discretion, modify these policies at any time without notice. You may not modify these policies in any way.
12. Applicable laws and dispute resolution: These policies are governed by the laws of the province of Québec in Canada and the federal laws of Canada. Any dispute between you and NI Corporation must be brought before the courts of the province of Québec in the city of Longueuil, Québec, Canada. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts for the resolution of all disputes.