NI Products is currently looking for a new Sales Representative to promote its products and manage its sales in the Toronto Region. This is a full-time field position.
Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining our base of both product and service customers in the Greater Toronto area and its vicinity. Working primarily on the road, he or she will follow up promptly on all sales enquiries.
- Grow the NI Products business in the Toronto Region;
- Be the ambassador for the services of our subsidiaries and associated companies in waste recovery and related consulting services;
- Communicate with clients and set up meetings with prospective clients;
- Meet the client, gather all relevant information and propose solutions;
- Prepare estimates;
- Follow up on all outstanding proposals;
- Follow up with the client to ensure that the sale is completed;
- Actively provide after-sales service.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
We are looking for a dynamic person with a strong strategic sense, communication skills and customer service orientation to fill the position of Sales Representative for the Toronto Region.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- College diploma in business, marketing or any other relevant discipline;
- Minimum 2 years experience as a field sales representative;
- Experience in a small or medium-sized enterprise would be an asset;
- Bilingualism (English that is strong enough to communicate fluently with customers);
- Working knowledge of Office software (Excel, Word, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience of CRM would be an asset;
- Passion and aptitude for sales and business development;
- Interest in developing new markets;
- Ability to seize business opportunities;
- Professional approach to customer relations;
- Proactivity, positive attitude and ability to work independently;
- Aptitude for marketing and sales;
- Versatility and flexibility;
- Talent for planning and organization;
Valid driver’s licence.
Full-time with a 37.5-hour work week.
If this offer interests you and matches your profile, please forward your application (C.V. and cover letter) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of the position to which you are applying in the subject line.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our company, however, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered on an equal basis and we invite anyone, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or physical limitations, to apply if their interest, training and experience are in line with the position to be filled.