NI Products is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to manage customer relations and grow our business. This is a full-time, primarily internal position.
The Sales Coordinator ensures consistency between the Production and Sales departments and manages the quotation and customer service processes (by phone, email or in person). Working with the Sales Representatives, the Sales Coordinator plays an important role in promoting the company and is jointly responsible for the direction of the Sales department.
- Manage the customer order book (receive, review, complete and process orders) and align customer expectations with the Production department’s constraints;
- Draft telephone and email submissions to prospective clients and perform follow-up;
- Maintain good relations with the company’s customers;
- Approach new clients and develop a sales plan;
- Ensure that new clients are fully satisfied;
- Keep product inventory up-to-date;
- Issue purchase requisitions to suppliers;
- Plan and coordinate deliveries with customers and shippers;
- Update price lists and supplier agreements;
- Advise clients;
- Manage inbound calls and emails;
- Together with Field Representatives, develop the company’s marketing strategy;
- Perform related tasks in response to business demands or new priorities.
- College diploma in office automation, business or secretarial studies;
- Minimum 4 years experience providing administrative support for a sales operation, ideally within a mid-sized company;
- Good sense of initiative, organization and urgency;
- Professionalism, teamwork and an ability to work independently;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Working knowledge of office software (Word, Excel and Outlook); Familiarity with SAGE 50 is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of the market;
- Creativity regarding promotion;
- An aptitude for forming business relationships with customers;
- Sales expertise and ability to maintain relationships of trust with customers;
- Ability to set up showrooms;
- Experience managing the entire catalogue process.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be rigorous and organized;
- Be passionate about the success of the company and the cohesiveness of the team;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Enjoy innovation and demonstrate an ability to adapt to it.
Full-time with a 37.5-hour work week.
If this offer interests you and matches your profile, please forward your application (C.V. and cover letter) by email to email@example.com. Please put the name of the position to which you are applying in the subject line.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our company, however, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered on an equal basis and we invite anyone, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or physical limitations, to apply if their interest, training and experience are in line with the position to be filled.